Authors submit texts for publication consideration via email address firstname.lastname@example.org. There are two steps of reviewing process:
Internal Peer Review Process
First each submission is reviewed by the assigned editor who makes an initial decision to send the manuscript out for peer review or to reject without external review. Articles can be rejected at this stage for a variety of reasons such as little new information is provided, the topic is outside of the scope of the journal, important flaws in the scientific validity, or an unprofessional presentation.
As part of the reviewing process, the articles are randomly checked with online verification tools, such as sistemantiplagiat.ro, detectareplagiat.ro, or strikeplagiarism.com. If that submission meets the requirements of the internal editorial peer review, it is then sent out for external peer review.
External Peer Review Process
As the next step, the articles are being send to the external peer review evaluation system.
The editor identifies potential reviewers seeking a balance of perspectives, consulting the Advisory board. Potential reviewers are contacted about their availability and interest in reviewing. Inquiries to reviewers are sent via E-mail messages, including the title, the abstract and the assignment deadline. When prospective reviewers agree to serve, they are permitted access to the manuscript and reviewing instructions. Reviewers send their critique back to the editors.
If the decision of reviewers is to be published exactly as it is now, the manuscript is sent to be prepared for editing. The assessment outcome shall be sent to the author of the article.
If the decision of reviewers is to be published after it will be transformed according to suggestions or to be published in a modified version, after a new evaluation process, the critique is communicated to the author and then the editors expects recovery manuscript takes into consideration the critiques and recommendations from the peer reviewers. Authors will be notified by email if their text is accepted for publication, recommended for revision, or rejected. The refereeing period is approximately 2 months.
- General coherence
- Respect for the editorial indications of the magazine
- Relevance of the treated topic regarding the research field of the magazine
- Contribution to the national and international reputation of the magazine
- Connection with a scientific literature which is relevant for the topic
- The quality of arguments and the pertinence of the methodological approach
- Presentation, analysis and pertinence of results
- Accuracy of data or evoked facts
- Bringing updated information and the contribution to the chosen field of knowledge
- Quality of the linguistic form, and coherence of the structure of the text